This functionality had been available previously under the name “Deployment Markers” back when Application Insights existed under Visual Studio Online. Release Annotations for Application Insights is an extension for Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2015 Update 2 that will create annotations on the Application Insights Metrics Explorer timeline. To get started […]Continue reading
#alwayson #Microsoft #spc11 #sqlserver #ssdt #tfs2015 #toronto #vsonline Active Directory Azure Codeplex Cumulative Update Dell Precision M6500 Mobile Workstation DevTeach dotnetcore FAST Search Gary Lapointe hotfix Hyper-V R2 June 2011 Cumulative Update Kerberos Lab Center Lab Management Licensing Requirements Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework Microsoft Test Mamager Microsoft Test Manager MSBuild 4.0 Network Isolation Office 365 PowerShell Extensions for SharePoint Power Tools Pyxis QRServer Rangers Build Customization Guide Release Management Rogers rollup Samsung Focus SCVMM 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 SharePoint 2010 SharePoint 2010 FAST SharePoint Server 2010 SonarQube SonarSource SQL Denali System Center Operations Manager 2007 System Center Virtual Machine Manager System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2 Team Build 2010 Team Explorer 2010 Team Foundation Build 2010 Team Foundation Server Team Foundation Server 2010 Team Web Access 2010 TechDays 2010 Canada TFS TFS 2010 TFS 2013 training kit Urban Turtle Visual Studio Visual Studio 2008 Visual Studio 2010 Visual Studio ALM Ranger Project Visual Studio Team Services vs2013 VSTFS 2010 VSTS VSTTAgent Windows Live Spaces Windows Phone 7 Windows Server 2008 R2 WordPress.com
- Team Foundation Server 2010 Build Agent not part of the domain September 3, 2011
- Release Management for Visual Studio 2013 and SQL Server 2014 Database Deployments June 10, 2014
- Hosting the VS 2013 ALM VM in a Windows Azure Virtual Machine December 30, 2013
- The new web based Release Management “V.Next” March 10, 2016
- Visual Studio 2010 and MSDN Licensing White Paper (updated) March 25, 2011
- Versioning your database packages (.dacpac) with the new Build Agent October 30, 2016
- Project contains an invalid database reference October 30, 2016
- TFS15 RC2 Upgrade with SQL Server 2016 AlwaysOn October 29, 2016
- TFS Install with SQL Server 2016 AlwaysOn October 24, 2016
- Migrate TFVC to Git October 11, 2016
- SonarQube 6.0 integration with TFS15 RC behind ARR 3.0 — Team Services, Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio Awesomeness – Blog de Uriel Hdez ALM: […] a través de SonarQube 6.0 integration w...
- assaf___: Nice!...
- SonarQube 6.0 integration with TFS15 RC2 behind ARR 3.0 | Team Services, Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio Awesomeness: […] can see reference to the issue here. ...
- vsts-agent Build Definition for .NET Core (with Test Results) - How to Code .NET: […] on September 16, 2016 submitted by...
- wesmacdonald: You don't need an SPN unless you want to configure...
#alwayson #Microsoft #sqlserver #ssdt #tfs2015 #toronto #vsonline Active Directory Azure Codeplex Cumulative Update DevTeach dotnetcore FAST Search hotfix Kerberos Lab Management Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework Microsoft Test Manager Release Management rollup Service Pack 1 SharePoint 2010 SharePoint 2010 FAST SharePoint Server 2010 SonarQube SonarSource System Center Operations Manager 2007 Team Build 2010 Team Explorer 2010 Team Foundation Server Team Foundation Server 2010 Team Web Access 2010 TechDays 2010 Canada TFS TFS 2010 TFS 2013 Visual Studio Visual Studio 2008 Visual Studio 2010 Visual Studio Team Services vs2013 VSTS Windows Live Spaces WordPress.com
- Retweeted Melissa Sariffodeen (@melsariffodeen): Coding groups in 🇨🇦👇 - did you hear? #Budget2017 is coding,... fb.me/T4MvimMO 23 hours ago
- RT @melsariffodeen: Coding groups in 🇨🇦👇 - did you hear? #Budget2017 is coding, coding, coding! 🙌 I'm excited we'll have ⬆️resources to do… 23 hours ago
- I'm at Merrickville in ON swarmapp.com/c/j5cMbMNWT7v 23 hours ago
- RT @stevenborg: Thanks! Love @onedrive. Glad to see it's back to it's old, wonderful self again. twitter.com/onedrive/statu… 1 day ago
- Retweeted Tom Action (@TomMSFT): Microsoft Releases Team Foundation Server 2015 Update 4 RC... fb.me/4JSNyjPPJ 5 days ago