These two free applications have been designed to make working with Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server faster and easier.
TFS Work Item Manager highlights
- Work Item grid filtering, grouping, and aggregation
- Area and Iteration filtering using single and multi select modes
- Filter query results using a tree of areas or iterations
- Unique Task board view of work items independent from any process template
- Print work item cards for the board in your room
- Iteration schedule
- Paste clipboard contents into a work item
- "New Query by example” saves your query for other team members
- Search the title and description of query results as you type
- Built with RadControls for WPF
TFS Project Dashboard
TFS Project Dashboard is a unique stand alone console that connects to your Team Foundation Server and pulls workload data directly from there to be displayed as various widgets. The application shows all important indicators in real time at a glance – build history, recent check-ins, assigned tasks, bug history, and more. The instant and accurate reports allow for improved accountability of personal tasks, workloads and release schedules.