Notion Tools for Team System client tools include Notion Timesheet, Notion Work Organizer, Notion Work Planner, and the Notion Work Item Control Library to enhance the functionality of Team Foundation Server 2008.
In addition to a few bug fixes, support in the primary tools (e.g., Timesheet and the Work Item Control Library) for VS 2005, Notion has added a new tool “Notion Work Prioritizer” targeting prioritizing work based on business objectives and a web version of the Notion Timesheet for the non-Visual Studio users.
A few of the new features and improvements are:
- Notion Timesheet web-based interface
- New document management features in Notion Work Organizer
- Team System Web Access support for the Parent Selector Work Item control
- Support for Visual Studio 2005 for Notion Timesheet and the parent-child work item controls
- New Notion Work Prioritizer tool
- Dozens of additional improvements to enhance the user experience and performance
You can download the latest version from here.