While not everyone is guaranteed to be accepted you are eligible if you meet the following requirements:
- You are currently unemployed
- You lost your job in the past year (on or after July 1st, 2008)
- Your previous position was in IT
- You meet the required course prerequisites (see courses below)
The following individual courses will be offered weekly from Monday-Friday (9:00am – 4:30pm) between June 20th, 2009 and Sept 4th, 2009. Review individual courses for complete details on dates, description, duration, and to apply.
- Microsoft SharePoint Services 3.0 and SharePoint Server 2007 (5 days)
- Configuring, Managing, and Maintaining Windows Server 2008 (5 days)
- Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Programming (5 days)
- Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database (5 days)
- Business Analysis Boot Camp (4 days)
- ITIL V3 Foundation Training and Certification (3.5 days)
- Java Programming Language (5 days)
CTE Solutions is located in Ottawa at the corner of Holland Ave and Scott St. Get more information at their website Make Me Marketable.