Oracle has released a new beta version of this fantastic add-in for Visual Studio, the new features in this release include:
- Enhanced integration with Visual Studio 2005
- Improved ASP.NET web developer support
- Support for automatic code generation in Microsoft Office projects
- An Oracle Database Project to provide source control of Oracle SQL scripts
- An Oracle SQL script editor
- Built in support for executing SQL*Plus scripts
- Integration with Microsoft Query Designer
- Oracle User-Defined Types (UDT) support including custom class .NET
- A new designer for granting and revoking database privileges
Oracle also has a beta release of ODAC 2007 for ODP.NET posted.
All this will certainly make developing against the Oracle RDBMS database better for developers using the Visual Studio 2005 toolset.