Developing Rich Experiences with Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.0 and Visual Studio® 2005
This collection of 3 2-hour premium clinics teaches about the new capabilities provided by the .NET Framework 3.0. These clinics are for experienced Developers and Software Architects who are looking to adopt Microsoft’s next generation technology within their solutions.
Topics covered within the collection include:
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Experience (2 years) as a full time developer using Visual Studio 2005 / Visual Studo 2003
- Experience developing one or more of the following:
- Web Applications
- Windows Forms Applications
- Server Components
- XML Web Services
Available here at Microsoft Learning.