Microsoft Visual Studio Team Explorer 2010 codenamed "Eaglestone" is the beta release of the Eclipse plug-in and cross-platform command-line client for Visual Studio 2010 Team Foundation Server.
Any of the following IDEs:
- Eclipse 3.0 to 3.5 on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, AIX, or HP-UX.
- IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0 to 7.5 on Windows.
- IBM Rational Application Developer 7.0 to 7.5 on Linux.
- Additional IDEs based on Eclipse 3.0 to 3.5 are supported including Adobe Flex Builder 3 and Aptana Studio 2.0.
Any of the following versions of the Java runtime:
- Sun Java 1.4 to 6, or IBM Java 1.4 to 6 on Microsoft Windows
- Apple Java 1.4 to 6 on Mac OS X
- Sun Java 1.5 to 6 on Linux or Solaris
- IBM Java 1.5 to 6 on Linux or AIX
- HP Java 1.5 to 6 on HP-UX
NOTE: Requires Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server or Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server or Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010.