WebsiteSpark provides software licenses that you can use for 3 years at no upfront cost (there is only an exit fee of $100 payable upon exit from the program). Once enrolled, you can download and use the following software from Microsoft:
- 3 licenses of Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition
- 1 license of Expression Studio 3 (which includes Blend, Sketchflow, and Web)
- 2 licenses of Expression Web 3
- 4 processor licenses of Windows Web Server 2008
- 4 processor licenses of SQL Server 2008 Web Edition
- DotNetPanel control panel (enabling easy remote/hosted management of your servers)
- 2 professional support incidents
- Free training opportunities
In addition to software and support, WebsiteSpark provides partner opportunities to grow and build your business (including the ability to generate customer referrals).
Click here for full details on the program.
How to Qualify
WebsiteSpark is available to independent web developers and small web development companies. The only two requirements to join the program are:
- Your company builds web sites and web applications on behalf of others
- Your company currently has less than 10 employees