Located on CodePlex: BRDLite Reference Templates. BRDLite is the ALM Rangers 1st investment in the DevOps domain which is going to continue to be one of their focus areas in future so stay tuned! Make sure to follow the project.
The Build Release and Deploy (BRD) Lite is a set of build process reference templates that allows you to quickly setup a real-world build process in your environment. Leveraging extensions from Community TFS Build Extensions, provides capabilities for your Team Foundation builds such as automatic compile, build version number customization, build packaging, code signing, basic deployment functionality, and environment configuration file management into your Team Foundation builds.
The solution is divided in separate packages to give you the choice of selective downloads. The default download is the first of the listed packages:
- Hands-on Labs
- Build Templates
The release contains:
- BRDLite 2.0 for ASP.NET Build Template – VS2012
- BRDLite 2.0 Build Template – VS2012
- BRDLite 2.0-HOL-Extending Template- VS2012
- BRDLite 2.0 for SharePoint Build Template – VS2012
- BRDLite 2.0 Orchestrator Template – VS 2012
- BRDLite 2.0 Wrapper Template – VS 2012
- Working with BRDLite 2.0 for ASP.NET HOL – VS2012
- Working with BRDLite 2.0 for SharePoint HOL – VS2012